There are two ways to add Fund transactions to Seraf, via Direct Input or via Import.
To add a Fund Transaction via Direct Input:
- Go to Portfolio Management and select the Transactions tab.
- Create a new Transaction by selecting the button for “Add Transaction”.
- Select the Fund from the drop down list for Company / Fund. Note that Funds are listed alphabetically after all the Companies.
- Enter the date of the Transaction.
- Select the Transaction Type from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the relevant fields.
- Select “Save”.
To add a Fund Transaction via Import:
Note that you must add a Fund to your account before you can add any associated transactions.