There are two ways to add company contacts to Seraf, via Direct Input or via Import.
To add a company contact via Direct Input:
- Go to Portfolio Management and select the tab for Companies.
- Create a new company by selecting the button for “Add Company” or edit an existing company record by selecting the pencil icon in the appropriate row.
- In the section for Management, select the button for “Add Contact”.
- Enter the Contact Role from the drop-down list provided or select “Other”, which will then allow you to create your own custom Contact Role.
- Enter the other relevant fields. Not all fields need to be completed.
- Save your record by scrolling to the end of the company page and selecting “Save” or add another contact by selecting the button for “Add Another Contact”.
To add a company contact via Import:
- Go to the Import tab in Portfolio Management.
- Follow the steps for the spreadsheet template.