Each time you add an investor to your account, the system creates a default investment account, based on the investor's first and last name fields, unless otherwise specified.
To add additional investment accounts for investors of your group, follow these steps:
- Go to Group Management.
- Select the tab for Add Investors.
- Click the green button to Add Investors from a Spreadsheet.
- Download the spreadsheet and follow the instructions provided. You will find a specific column for Investment Account(s).
* Do not use special characters, such as & ( ) " ', in the name of investment accounts.
* To add more than one investment account for an investor, separate the account names with a semi-colon in the spreadsheet. The first one listed will become the default account. If no investment account is specified, then a default account will be created based on the first and last names of the investor.
* If you are adding an investment account to an existing investor's account, be sure to re-enter the email address and any other investor information exactly as you want them to appear in the system (e.g. First Name, Last Name, Phone Numbers). All information associated with that particular investor will be overwritten upon import, with the exception of existing investment accounts.
* To find a list of all your investors' investment accounts, go to the Investment Accounts tab found in Group Management. There you can also edit or delete investment accounts and set defaults to which future transactions will be directed.
* To add investment accounts to your overall group account (such as for the name of a fund), follow these instructions.