If you need to move a transaction from one account to another account, all you need to do is find the associated transaction and edit it by selecting the pencil icon.
To find a specific transaction, follow these steps:
- Go to Portfolio Management.
- Select the tab for Transactions.
- Enter the Entity/Round (name of company, fund, or round) or the account name associated with the transaction and click Search.
- Find the transaction that needs to be changed and select the pencil icon next to it to edit it.
- Under Account select the appropriate account.
- Click Save.