If you invest under multiple entities and have already set up an investment account for each one, you can set your default investment account by following these steps, depending on your account level.
Professional Portal Account Holders
- Go to Account Management.
- Under the section for Investment Accounts, select the account you'd like to set as the default account.
- Select the tab for Edit.
- Select the check box to make this the default account.
- Click "Save".
Enterprise Portal Account Holders
- To set the default investment account for your overall group account (such as for the name of a fund), follow the above instructions.
- To set the default investment accounts for the individual investors of your group, see How do I set the default investment account for an investor in my Enterprise account?