Here are some things you may want to consider doing prior to activating Investor Accounts to ensure the accuracy of information:
- Verify account names show correctly in Group Management.
- Verify email addresses are accurate in Group Management.
- Verify investment accounts, if any, show correctly in Group Management. Select the tab for Investment Accounts to see the account(s) for each investor.
- At this time, investment accounts can only be added via import, however you can switch between existing investment accounts after they’ve been imported by editing a transaction.
- Verify that investors’ transactions (investments) are attributed to the correct investment accounts. From the Investment Accounts tab in Group Management, you'll find a list of each investment account. Click the transaction count to see a list of all the associated transactions. Note that for investors in funds, the Investment Account should be marked as the appropriate fund. You can make changes to any transaction by selecting the pencil icon.
- Review the Investor Metrics tab found in Portfolio Analysis to get a sense for the performance of your investors’ individual portfolios.
- Depending on the level of detail added, you may want to check that company and fund records are complete, rounds and transactions entered accurately, and relevant documents uploaded and marked with the appropriate visibility setting.