Seraf offers portfolio management solutions for family offices investing through a variety of structures. Whether your family office invests on behalf of multiple members or through a single entity, Seraf provides professional software to help you manage your portfolio of startup companies and VC fund positions.
We understand that private, early stage investments may co-exist alongside other types of investments and that you're juggling many tasks, so we've created a secure, streamlined dashboard where you can:
- Manage your pipeline of incoming deals
- Track direct investments in each startup company
- Manage LP positions in VC funds
- Update valuations regularly for a comprehensive view of your portfolio
- Get data-driven insights into performance to optimize returns
- View KPIs and other key metrics, such as IRR and MOIC
- Store documents so everything is consolidated in one place
- Monitor upcoming dates, like note conversions, warrants expirations and escrow payouts
- Generate reports to share with family members and advisers
Seraf's comprehensive deal flow and portfolio management tools provide a simple, professional way to track your family office's early stage portfolio.
Read more about how Seraf can help your family office, or contact us to schedule a demo.