There are multiple ways to add a company to your account, either individually or via import. Add as much information as you’d like, knowing that the more detail you add, the easier it will be to manage your investments in the future. You can always go back to edit or add additional information at any time. Keep in mind that for each company in which you invest, you will also need to add the round of investment you participated in and a transaction indicating what type of investment you made and the amount.
To add an individual company:
- Use the “Add New…” button on the left side menu bar from any page in your account to quickly add a company. Or, go to Portfolio Management, select the tab for Companies, and then select the orange button on the right to “Add Company”.
- Enter the Company Name and complete as many or as few of the fields on the company form as you wish. Note that you can expand the form to access additional fields under each heading for Basic Information, Corporate Info, Address, Contacts, Lawyers, and Description. Key Performance Indicators are also available to Enterprise clients.
- Save your entry, or, if you wish to add an investment, select Save and Add Round of Investment.
To add multiple companies via Import:
- Go to Portfolio Management and select the tab for Import.
- Follow the steps for the spreadsheet template.
Learn more about importing multiple investments.
You can find a list of all your companies in Portfolio Management by selecting the Companies tab. After you enter rounds and their associated transactions, you will be able to see the company and its data appear in other parts of your account.