To track investments under multiple entities (e.g IRA, LLC, Revocable Trust, etc.) you can add your own investment accounts, with ease, depending on your account level.
Professional Portal Account Holders
- Go to Account Management.
- Under the section for Investment Accounts, click the button to "Add Investment Account".
- Enter the account name, such as "John Smith IRA" or "John Smith Revocable Trust".
- Select the box if you'd like to have this account become the default account for future transactions.
- Click "Save"
Enterprise Portal Account Holders
- To add investment accounts to your overall group account (such as for the name of a fund), follow the above instructions.
- To add investment accounts for the individual investors of your group, see How do I add an investment account for an investor in my Enterprise account?
Interested in tracking investments across multiple entities? Click here for more information or to upgrade your account from Basic or Advanced.