To delete a Company, Investment Fund, Round or Transaction, follow these instructions:
- Go to Portfolio Management and select the appropriate tab for Companies, Funds, Rounds or Transactions, depending on what you'd like to delete.
- Locate the entry you'd like to remove by viewing the list of entries or by using the search fields.
- Click on the pencil icon in the corresponding row of the far right column for Edit.
- Click the red Delete button at the bottom of the form.
- Verify again that you'd like to Delete the record by clicking the button.
You can also delete a transaction by going to the entity's profile page or the Transaction Register, locating the transaction you want to delete, and clicking on the pencil icon in the righthand column. You will be taken to the Edit Transaction page, at which point you can scroll to the bottom and hit Delete.
Please keep in mind that if you delete a company, you will delete all rounds and transactions associated with it. And if you delete a round, all transactions within that round will be removed. Likewise, if you delete an investment fund, all investment fund transactions associated with it will be lost.
After making deletions, you may need to refresh your screen before your changes are apparent.