The Documents & Reports section of Seraf safely stores all of your investment-related documents and account statements in one central place. Accessed from the left navigation bar of your account, Documents & Reports enables you to save your investment files by entity (company / fund), round, and date, as well as categorize them by type, such as Deal Document, Investor Report, or Financial Statement, among others. You can set viewing permissions to keep them private or, if you invest as part of a group, you can allow others to view them as well.
Your saved documents will not only be easily accessible in Documents & Reports, but also accessible from each company / fund / entity record with which they are associated. Plus, all Investor Reports and Financial Statements will appear on your Dashboard under Recent Reports for 90 days after their Document Date.
You can also access your Seraf Account Statements by going to the Account Statement tab. There, you can generate reports to view, print, and download.
Documents & Reports are organized into different tabs:
- All Docs - Upload and view investor reports, financials, deal documents, due diligence materials, copies of stock certificates and checks, and notes related to your investments. Also upload and view documents, templates, and other materials that are relevant to your investment portfolio but not directly associated with a particular investment or portfolio company.
- Unfiled Docs - File records you've sent through your own Seraf-generated email address.
- Account Statements - View, print, and download your account statement by quarter, year or any custom period.
- Overdue Reports - See which companies / funds have not reported within the last 90 days so that you can follow up with them or snooze the overdue notice until a later date.
- Imports - Access previously imported investment templates.
Learn how to add a document or a file.
Note that if you're an investor in an investment group or fund using Seraf's Enterprise Portal, you'll find All Docs in the Documents section of your account. Unfiled Docs will only appear if you have a Seraf-generated email address, and Overdue Reports will only show if your group opts to show them. Your Account Statements and other Updates can be found in the Reports section of your account.