Seraf enables Enterprise account holders to provide Updates as often as they’d like for each company in their portfolio. These updates are accessible to all activated investors in their account who have invested in the particular company to which the Update pertains, whether it be directly, through a fund or via another entity.
To add an Update:
- Open a company page by clicking the name of the company from anywhere in your account.
- Go to the Updates tab at the top of the page.
- Select the orange button to Add KPIs and Update.
- Enter the Date of Update.
- Enter the Name of Update, such as 2018 Q3.
- If you’ve already specified KPIs for the company, you can add Values to them.
- Add a text-based Update. Use the formatting tools, as needed.
- Click Save.
Note that Seraf automatically includes company-specific information in your Update when you view your Update.