As part of your annual subscription fee you can add as many administrative users to your account as you'd like.
If you manage multiple funds from one account, administrative access is granted on a fund by fund basis. Each administrator has the ability to add or edit any data within that fund, but can not add new funds or change the billing on the account.
How to set up administrative access
- Go to Investor Management.
- Select the tab to Add Investors. All admins are added as "investors".
- If you have not already selected a fund, you will be prompted to do so.
- Add an administrator by recording their Email Address, First (Given) Name, and Last (Family) or Organization Name, and clicking "Add Investor".
- Select the Overview tab of Investor Management.
- If the fund is not already selected from the drop-down at the top of the page, choose the fund to which access should be granted.
- Check the box next to the name of each person to whom you wish to give administrative access.
- Scroll to the bottom of the table and click the button to "Grant (or remove) administrative privileges".
- Click "Next", then "Confirm".
On the Overview tab of Investor Management, you will see an icon to the right of each admin indicating that they have administrative access, after you select a fund from the drop-down at the top of the page, if you have more than one fund.
How to add an admin to multiple funds
Once you've added an admin to one fund (as explained above), you can add the admin to each additional fund as an "investor" simply by entering their email address. The system will assume the name is the same for each based on the original entry. You will need to then repeat the process to "Grant (or remove) administrative privileges" to that particular fund.
How to activate an admin account
The last step is to notify the administrator(s) by sending them an activation email. Note that when you activate an admin account from one fund, it activates their access to all the funds to which they've been granted access. Once your administrators receive these activation emails they can set up their own user names and passwords.
Learn how to change the Admin of your Seraf Enterprise account.