As part of your annual subscription fee you can add as many administrative users to your account as you'd like.
If you manage multiple funds from one account, administrative access is granted on a fund by fund basis. Each administrator has the ability to add or edit any data within that fund, but can not add new funds or change the billing on the account.
To grant access, follow these steps:
- Go to Investor Management.
- Select the tab to Add Investors.
- If you have not already selected a fund from the left menu, you will be prompted to do so.
- Add each administrator by recording their Email Address, First (Given) Name, and Last (Family) or Organization Name, and clicking "Add Investor".
- Select the Overview tab of Investor Management and check the box next to the name of each person to whom you wish to give administrative access.
- Scroll to the bottom of the table and click the button to "Grant (or remove) administrative privileges".
- Choose the fund to which access should be granted and click "Next", then "Confirm".
The last step is to notify the administrator(s) by sending them an activation email. Once your administrators receive these activation emails they can set up their own user names and passwords.