If you would like to record management fees for the fund(s) you manage, you can record them as transactions in Seraf.
To add management fees:
- Use the Add New... button on the left sidebar to add a transaction.
- Select the fund to which the fees apply, if you have multiple funds.
- Skip the fields for Company/Fund and Round of Investment.
- From the Transaction Type drop-down list, select "Management Fees".
- Enter the Date the transaction occurred or best estimate.
- Enter the Fee.
- Enter a Memo with any important notes related to the Transaction.
- Save your entry.
This fee amount entered will be automatically allocated across all of your LPs assuming you've established their % ownership in the fund first.
If you need to record additional management fees specific to one or more investors, you can add these from the Investor Transactions tab of Fund Management.