Deal Flow account holders can set up their pipeline and fully customize their deal flow process.
To set up your customized deal flow process:
- Go to Deal Flow/Settings.
- Click the link to Set up your customized deal flow process.
- Name your Deal Flow Process. (If you’re a fund customer, your deal flow process will apply to all the funds in your account.)
- Click Save and Continue.
- Next, you’ll see the default stages of your pipeline listed. To customize the stages to match your own process, click the pencil icon to edit, reorder, delete, or add stages. You’ll also have the ability to indicate which stages should be included in your deal flow funnel, which will be featured on your Deal Flow Dashboard.
- You can then review and customize the process you go through when evaluating a prospective company, by clicking the Custom Settings tab. You may want to revisit this step after you’ve had a chance to set up your application and add a prospect to see how the evaluation works before making any immediate changes to the settings.