Deal Flow account holders can add a prospect to their pipeline by sharing a link to their application form for the prospect to complete or by using the Add New button to add a prospect directly. Follow the below instructions for more detail:
Add a Prospect Via Application Form:
- Go to Deal Flow/Settings.
- Copy the link to your application form.
- Share the link with applicants by emailing it to them through your own email provider or embed a link to it within your website.
- Ask applicant to complete the form and submit entry.
- New entries can be found in Deal Flow/Pending Applications. After being accepted for review, your prospects can be found in your Deal Flow/Pipeline.
Add a Prospect via Direct Entry (without an application form):
- Use the Add New button on the left sidebar to add a Prospect.
- Complete the fields and save your entry.
- Your prospects can be found in your Deal Flow/Pipeline.