Deal Flow account holders can see a list of entries submitted and awaiting review for each of their applications.
To view, accept or delete pending application submissions:
- Go to Deal Flow/Pending Applications . You can also find a link to Pending deals on your Deal Flow Dashboard.
- View an application in its entirety to learn about the prospect and opportunity.
- Accept as Prospect an application to start the review process and include the prospect in your pipeline of deal flow opportunities. Enter additional information, such as deal team, pitch date, notes, and actions as part of the deal flow process, depending on how you customize your deal flow process. Note that you can select multiple applications to "Accept as Prospect" simultaneously to speed up the process of moving applicants directly to the first stage of your deal flow process.
- Delete an application if the prospect does not meet your initial criteria.
When accepting an application as Prospect:
- As noted above, you’ll see the fields from your deal flow process, where you can enter additional information about the review process, such as additional contacts, documents, deal team, notes, and dates. These fields can be modified by going to Deal Flow/Settings and clicking on your deal flow process and then selecting the Custom Settings tab should you like to edit, reorder or hide fields.
- Set the Deal Flow Stage so that the prospect shows properly in your pipeline as it progresses from stage to stage. It will default to the first stage in your deal flow pipeline.
- Note that key fields and the corresponding data from the application are carried over to the prospect page itself so that they can be used for analysis purposes. These Data Points for Analysis include Industry, Contact, Funding Stage, Diversity and Inclusion, Previous Startup Experience of CEO, Referred by, State/Province/Region, and Country.
- You will be able to see the full application as its own section within the prospect profile page itself.
- Complete the fields that are part of your deal flow process. Update the prospect profile page with additional information, as needed, as the prospect progresses through your pipeline from stage to stage.